Local Listings Marketing
The mantra for 2020 - Know your audience, establish your online presence and make it easy for people to find you.
With so many choices available to consumers, it’s more important than ever for businesses to provide the kinds of information and content the consumers are looking for.
Local Search Marketing:
- A complete, accurate business listing is an important start.
- Consumers won’t even consider a business with inaccurate or inconsistent information.
- Consumers want to see photos, videos, ratings, recommendations and other contextual information about a business to help them pick one business over another.
- Businesses with a more complete online presence have a better chance of turning searchers into customers
Why Local Search Marketing?
Looking at the current trends, it is clear that Local Search Marketing is the back bone of any and every local business today.
Search marketing is the ultimate marketing platform for a business due to various factors:
- ROI calculations
- Communicative (enables an effective and healthy communication between the business and the end user)
In simple terms, Search Marketing is the use of digital channels to promote or market products and services to targeted consumers and businesses.”
Is there a real-world cost to bad location data?
Recent survey data, points to lost trust and potential lost revenue.
The consumer survey offers further evidence that bad location data frustrates consumers and may cause them to seek competitive alternatives.
The survey found that:
- Bad local data frustrates consumers (93%)
- It causes people to lose trust in a business (80%)
- A majority (68%) would be inclined to not use a local business in the event of bad information
Benefits of Listings Management:
Listing your business on business directories is one of the most effective online marketing techniques.
Here are some of the benefits of local business listing:
- Connects you to local customers
- Increases your online authority
- Gives your business increased visibility
- Brand recognition
- Cost effective
How Are Your Local Listings?
If your listing information is wrong, 80% of potential customers will lose trust in your business and 68% will be inclined not to use your business due to inaccurate information!
Listing your business on local directories is one of the most effective online marketing techniques. Local business listings connect you to your customers, increase your online authority, increase your online visibility, increase brand recognition and is very cost effective.